Wednesday, June 29, 2005

And so it begins...

"I wake up every morning both determined to change the world and have one hell of a good time.
Sometimes this makes planning my day a bit difficult."
- E. B. White -


It will start in 4 hours. We will start fighting something big, something bigger than ourselves. We fight for the innocent, we fight for what's right...

I drove back in the dark of night, the light from the streetlights passes through the windshield and matches perfectly with the lyrics floating from the stereo,

...lights will guide you home and ignite your bones...

How approprite. I came from one of those meetings. One of those times in your life when you sit down with good people, you know what you're doing is right. There is ignition. My heart is alive. I feel like I could stay up for hours.

This is me. I was put here to change the world, I am here to lead my people. I think it is about time I start listening to that calling.

This will be a wildly fun ride. Someone clear my calendar.
I have work to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home